Terms of Service
Welcome to EasyFeast!
EasyFeast brings private chefs to your home kitchen to prepare meals for you and your household. The company will develop a custom menu for you, will assist you as needed in purchasing the groceries for your service, and will match you with a personal chef who will come to your home for a “cooking visit.” During the cooking visit, your chef will prepare the dishes on your menu for you, label and store the dishes in your fridge and clean up afterwards.
In order to use our services, you must agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
● You have a fully functioning kitchen (a working oven, stove and refrigerator) as well as basic cooking equipment (such as a baking sheet, chef’s knife, a cutting board, measuring utensils, a pot, mixing bowls, a pan, a peeler, and a spatula or spoon.)
● You will share all personal information needed to successfully complete the service, such as your name, address, and phone number.
● You will not interfere with or prevent your chef from completing a scheduled cooking visit in your home. Specifically, you will allow your EasyFeast chef to enter your home at the scheduled appointment time, to remain in your kitchen over the necessary time to complete the job (an estimated 4 hours) and to use your cleaning supplies to clean the kitchen afterwards. You will also familiarize your chef with your kitchen and home as needed (e.g., smoke alarms, trash, recycling, etc.)
● You will communicate promptly with the company. For example, you will complete your food preferences questionnaire upon or soon after booking the service, and you will approve your personalized menu by the Company’s provided timeline.
● You will notify the company of any dietary restrictions or allergies in your household upon booking a cooking visit.
● You will not tip your chef, nor directly hire or engage your chef to provide you with any hospitality services of any kind.
● You will use EasyFeast solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes.
● You agree to notify the company by email 48 hours before your service date if you need to cancel, in order to prevent being charged the service fee and the cost of any groceries that have already been purchased on your behalf. We cannot refund or provide a credit to you for a canceled service within 48 hours before the scheduled cooking visit.
● You understand that the use of the services will result in charges to you which are final and non-refundable. You agree to be charged for the final amount of the service, which includes a service fee of $119.00 and, depending on how you decide to handle the procurement of your groceries, the cost of groceries and a grocery shopping fee.
● You will not hold EasyFeast responsible for any harm or damage that occurs to you, your household or your property, except for what may be covered by our insurance.